Tan's Balancing Needling & Balancing Needling Practical
Tutor: Dr Ying Wang
Date: 29th- 30th April 2017
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: M.A.T.C.M. Sale
Price: £180 (£160 early bird)
[toggle title="Course Description" state="closed"]
Many practitioners find patients are needing to have rapid responses to their pain conditions and have limited financial resources for treatment; this course enables practitioners to meet the needs of patients in the modern clinical setting by using time honoured techniques that are rapidly effective.
Dr Wang will introduce ‘Dr Tan's balancing acupuncture needling’ technique and a range of other balancing techniques he has practised and developed over the years of his clinical experience.
Tan's channel/meridian balancing needling technique is based on the theory of The Yellow’s Emperor’s “Liao Ci” and “Ju Ci”; or needling the opposite side to the problem.
This acupuncture technique combines ancient needling techniques, Dong’s（董氏）needling practices, ‘Yi’(易) acupuncture theory and holistic balancing theory, and is a superb example of how clinical techniques have evolved in the living tradition of Chinese Medicine, to form a complete new system of acupuncture needling technique.
Balancing acupuncture is easy to learn, and very readily repeatable in clinical practice. Its rapid effects are making it more and more popular for immediate pain relief, as well as other chronic conditions presenting in clinic. It is effective in a range of gynaecological conditions, and has been seen in practice to have very good effect for skin conditions.
[toggle title="Aims of Course"]
- introduce balancing needling technique to enable acupuncturists to use new methods for their own clinic application
- treat difficult conditions that ordinary acupuncture was not successful
- gain extra skills and knowledge for complex private clinical sittings
[toggle title="Learning Outcome"]
- be able to understand the philosophy of balancing needling
- be able to apply Tan’s balancing needling techniques as an extra skill for pain management
- be able to critically evaluate clinical skills during practice
[toggle title="Apply for Course"]
Please select the Apply for Course button below:
[button href="http://matcm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MATCM-FINAL-PDF-1.pdf" style="emboss" size="medium" color="#0f9e6b" hovercolor="#04fa94" textcolor="#ffffff"]Apply for course[/button] Right click to open Application Form in a separate tab
Please note that some browsers do not automatically support form interactivity but give you options to choose applications that do e.g. Firefox opens as read only but allows you to open with a different viewer such as Acrobat.
- Complete the Application Form, check-marking which payment method chosen
- Send Application Form either via post (including Cheque payment if applicable) or via email as an attachment ('choose file' option under body of email) here
[toggle title="Early Bird Discount"]
Payment made one month prior to the start of the course is eligible for the early bird discount
[toggle title="Course Payment"]
Payment for course can be made in the following ways:
- By Cheque Payable to M.A.T.C.M.
- Send to 52-54 Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7QZ
- By BACS Contact us on 07863 563 217 for further details
- By Paypal Select the Paypal button on this course page
- If paying by Paypal, please select from the dropdown menu, how many days you are attending and whether you are opting for the early bird discount
- Early bird discount is only applicable a month or more before the start of the course
- Once you are happy with your choice, please click on the Buy Now button: