Needle Manipulation Techniques & Heritage
Tutor: Dr Bin Wu
Date: 12th June 2017
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: M.A.T.C.M. Sale
Price: £110 per day
(£99 early bird)
“The phenomenon of human life was discovered by ancient Chinese Doctors: There is a Jing Luo system that functioning as adjusting and healing. Modern practitioners concluded a principle how the Qi goes in the Jing Luo System. A set of filiform needling technique, which can manipulate Qi in the body, was created. "
Practice of manipulative techniques is often neglected in training, yet it is an important basic practice and the stepping stone to master acupuncture. Techniques of manipulation are not only an essential training for beginners but also a skill to be maintained by experienced acupuncturists. How many of us actually stop to think how it works? Is it the needle itself, the practitioner’s hand, or their heart?
Acupuncture technique is the key to the self-regulation system, enables the self-regulation and self -repair by the Qi inside our bodies. Acupuncture technique is the essence of Chinese medicine acupuncture, a key distinction from the Western Anatomy Acupuncture, is an important means of clinical effect of the acupuncture therapy, and is a high level technique. It is an important part of the human intangible cultural heritage: "acupuncture".
- To introduce the theoretical background needle manipulation
- To teach various needle manipulation techniques
- To introduce clinical application of needling techniques
After the training session, you will be able to
- Understand the history of needling techniques;
- Practise various needling techniques in the clinic;
- Apply needling techniques to clinical conditions
Please select the Apply for Course button below:
Apply for course Right click to open Application Form in a separate tab
Please note that some browsers do not automatically support form interactivity but give you options to choose applications that do e.g. Firefox opens as read only but allows you to open with a different viewer such as Acrobat.
- Complete the Application Form, check-marking which payment method chosen
- Send Application Form either via post (including Cheque payment if applicable) or via email as an attachment ('choose file' option under body of email) here
Payment made one month prior to the start of the course is eligible for the early bird discount
Payment for course can be made in the following ways:
- By Cheque Payable to M.A.T.C.M.
- Send to 52-54 Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7QZ
- By BACS Contact us on 07863 563 217 for further details
- By Paypal Select the Paypal button on this course page
- If paying by Paypal, please select from the dropdown menu, how many days you are attending and whether you are opting for the early bird discount
- Early bird discount is only applicable a month or more before the start of the course
- Once you are happy with your choice, please click on the Buy Now button: