Dong's Special Points for Pain Relief
Tutor: Dr Ying Wang
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: M.A.T.C.M. Sale
Price: £190 (£160 early bird)
"If the diagnosis is exact, the location of points is accurate and the needle technique is skilful, the result will be quick and successful. No other school of acupuncture can surpass its effectiveness." Master Dong Jingchang
Master Dong was born in Pingdu, Shandong province of China where his family had practiced Chinese medicine for many generations. He moved to Taiwan where he practiced his family’s system for 26 years, with many claiming he treated 400,000 people and many without charge.
In 1962, he began to teach his system to some students and left the wealth of knowledge behind of clinical practice, outside of what we refer to as TCM today, before his death in 1975.
The Nei Jing discusses pathomechanism of the five zang, Dong’s points formulate the treatment strategy by succinctly locating the points required.
"All wind [diseases characterized by] tremor and dizziness are associated with the liver; all cold [diseases characterized by] astringency and contraction are associated with the kidney; all qi [diseases characterized by] oppression and stagnation are associated with the lung; all dampness [diseases characterized by] swelling and fullness are associated with the spleen; all [syndromes characterized by] pain, itching and sores are associated with the heart."
Benefits of Master Dong’s acupuncture:
- profound and simple
- uses few needles
- rapid diagnosis and treatment, ideal for group and community acupuncture
- efficient; it requires only a few treatments for acute conditions
- very suitable for sports injuries and pain
- understand Master Dong’s system of five zang and six fu and the energetics used
- develop your acupuncture as an effective system working outside of TCM framework
- immediately treat patients with fast and improved clinical results
- understand and apply the efficient system which enabled Master Dong to treat 100 patients a day
- locate precise points and work with required needling technique
Please select the Apply for Course button below:
Apply for course Right click to open Application Form in a separate tab
Please note that some browsers do not automatically support form interactivity but give you options to choose applications that do e.g. Firefox opens as read only but allows you to open with a different viewer such as Acrobat.
- Complete the Application Form, check-marking which payment method chosen
- Send Application Form either via post (including Cheque payment if applicable) or via email as an attachment ('choose file' option under body of email) here
Payment made one month prior to the start of the course is eligible for the early bird discount
Payment for course can be made in the following ways:
- By Cheque Payable to M.A.T.C.M.
- Send to 52-54 Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7QZ
- By BACS Contact us on 07863 563 217 for further details
- By Paypal Select the Paypal button on this course page
- If paying by Paypal, please select from the dropdown menu, how many days you are attending and whether you are opting for the early bird discount
- Early bird discount is only applicable a month or more before the start of the course
- Once you are happy with your choice, please click on the Buy Now button:
|MATCM CPD Course|