Chinese Medicine for Skin Conditions (CPD Course)
2 days CPD course run by the renowned skin specialist/TCM dermatologist Professor Zhu Bai Fang. Professor Zhu will focus on medical differential diagnosis for common skin conditions in the UK, such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Hives and Rosacea. TCM treatment methods include acupuncture and herbal medicine.
Date: Sunday 22 September 2019 & Monday 23 September 2019
Venue: MATCM, 52-54 Washway Road, Sale, Manchester, M33 7QZ
Early Bird Offer: £198 (register before 22nd August 2019)
Special guest lecturer: Dr Zhu Bai Fang (renowned skin specialist)
Dr Zhu is a senior consultant and has more than 24 years clinical and research experiences in Chinese and conventional medicine.
• Deputy Director of National Chinese-Western Medical Infectious Diseases Treatment Research Centre (China).
• Consultant herbalist, dermatologist and Deputy Director at the teaching hospital of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine, China.
• One of the two key researchers on the project: ’The Clinical Research of Vitiligo with Chinese Herbal Medicine’, which won the 1995 Science & Technology Award of the National Health Ministry, China.
• In charge of many Chinese medical research projects including the clinical and experimental observation of skin ulcers with external herbal remedies. His research results of radio-ulcerative dermatitis has been published in the national medical magazine, The Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, No.2, 1994.
• Worked for the last 10 years in London as a registered Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist in leadin Chinese Medicine Clinics.
• Member of the British Acupuncture Council and the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (UK).
• During July 1995 and September 1998 Channel 4 television and Capital Radio interviewed him about Chinese medicine for libido and erection improvement. In the past 26 years he has treated several thousands patients with various complaints. Most conditions were remarkably improved.
• He specialises in treating various skin problems, ME, Hair loss, tiredness, erection problem, infectious diseases, colic and indigestion.
• Member of The NHS Directory of Complementary & Alternative Practitioners.