Wu's Head Massage for Hollistic Healing and Insomnia
Tutor: Dr Bin Wu
Date: 10th June 2017
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: M.A.T.C.M. Sale
Price: £110 per day
(£99 early bird)
The meridians and collaterals are the pathways in which the qi and blood of the human body are circulated, forming a network and linking the head/face and the body/limb into an organic whole. By massaging these areas to promote the qi and blood flow in the related meridians, balancing the Yin and the Yang, not only the problem of the head/face, but also the relevant organ/limb can be treated. Treatment of face and head has additional cosmetic effect of resisting the aging process. The theoretical basis of Wu’s Head Massage is found in the “Yellow Emperor’s Canon of Internal Medicine”. To facilitate study and practice, we have devised a pictorial distribution of organ/limb on the face as stated in the “Yellow Emperor’s Canon of Internal Medicine”.
Wu’s Head Massage is based on TCM meridian theory and directly stimulates the head, face and neck regions, triggering parasympathetic nervous system response resulting in a deep relaxation, balancing the Yin and the Yang as well as improving youthful appearance and enhancing well-being. It addresses a wide range of disorders in the nervous system, the respiratory system, the musculoskeletal system, the cardiovascular system, the gastrointestinal system, the urinary system, and gynecology.
- To introduce the theoretical background of Wu’s head massage
- To teach Wu’s head massage techniques
- To introduce clinical application of Wu’s head massage.
After the training session, you will be able to
- Understand the theory of Wu’s head massage;
- Practise wu’s head massage in the clinic;
- Apply Wu’s head massage to clinical conditions
Please select the Apply for Course button below:
Apply for course Right click to open Application Form in a separate tab
Please note that some browsers do not automatically support form interactivity but give you options to choose applications that do e.g. Firefox opens as read only but allows you to open with a different viewer such as Acrobat.
- Complete the Application Form, check-marking which payment method chosen
- Send Application Form either via post (including Cheque payment if applicable) or via email as an attachment ('choose file' option under body of email) here
Payment made one month prior to the start of the course is eligible for the early bird discount
Payment for course can be made in the following ways:
- By Cheque Payable to M.A.T.C.M.
- Send to 52-54 Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7QZ
- By BACS Contact us on 07863 563 217 for further details
- By Paypal Select the Paypal button on this course page
- If paying by Paypal, please select from the dropdown menu, how many days you are attending and whether you are opting for the early bird discount
- Early bird discount is only applicable a month or more before the start of the course
- Once you are happy with your choice, please click on the Buy Now button: