Tutor: Dr Mei Xing
Date: 3rd - 4th March 2018
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: M.A.T.C.M. Sale
Price: £220 (£198 early bird)
A two day course to provide practitioners with this ever popular skill.
- introduce facial acupuncture needling techniques to enable acupuncturists to use new methods
- develop painless insertion needling skills
- allow hands-on practice for students
- confidence in delivering facial acupuncture for clients as valuable specialised service
Please select the Apply for Course button below:
Apply for course Right click to open Application Form in a separate tab
Please note that some browsers do not automatically support form interactivity but give you options to choose applications that do e.g. Firefox opens as read only but allows you to open with a different viewer such as Acrobat.
- Complete the Application Form, check-marking which payment method chosen
- Send Application Form either via post (including Cheque payment if applicable) or via email as an attachment ('choose file' option under body of email) here
Payment made one month prior to the start of the course is eligible for the early bird discount
Payment for course can be made in the following ways:
- By Cheque Payable to M.A.T.C.M.
- Send to 52-54 Washway Road, Sale, Cheshire. M33 7QZ
- By BACS Contact us on 07863 563 217 for further details
- By Paypal Select the Paypal button on this course page
- If paying by Paypal, please select from the dropdown menu, how many days you are attending and whether you are opting for the early bird discount
- Early bird discount is only applicable a month or more before the start of the course
- Once you are happy with your choice, please click on the Buy Now button: